Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Saturday Hello!


There isn't a great theme to today's blog - just musings on things going around at the moment. It is just so cold here in London at the moment. I blame the groundhog above myself - saw its' shadow and so we will have another month of winter I gather. Not only that but they are constantly talking about drought and standpipes in the streets come summer. We're always on the cusp of disaster somehow. No wonder whales are getting confused and seem to be constantly beaching themselves or swimming up the Thames!
George Galloway (fresh from his triumph as a cat impersonator) gets put in prison in Egypt before Jack straw begs the Cairo authorities to keep him - I expect his experience in Big Brother was good training for an Egyptian jail!
I still keep having flashbacks to Brokeback Mountain , and find the soundtrack strangely comforting.
I tried out my TENS machine on my knee today - not sure if I slightly overdid the electric current though - will have to experiment with the controls.
And now I will do my weekly e-mail to my friends to update them with my goings on - it usually provokes a variety of resonses to entertain me for the rest of the weekend!

No comments: