Friday, February 17, 2006

Bizarre

I've just heard the man shot by VP Dick Cheney speaking on the radio. He has been discharged from hospital. What I found bizarre was that he was apologising to the Vice President and family for all the distress 'this incident had caused them'!!!!! I'll awaiting the moment when the civilian victims of a bombing raid appear on TV saying 'I'm sorry we happen to be living in a town in Iraq and upset the pilots watching our houses being destroyed and our relatives killed'. Perhaps those who were filmed by British and American troops being beaten and humiliated should apologise for the bad publicity this gave to their tormentors.

2 comments:

Cako said...

Hi Steve,

You wa in my blog, now i'm in your blog.
I recomend to you "The Celestine Prophecy" Author: James Readfield.

Bye.

Steve Middleton said...

I'll look out for it thanks.