Friday, January 20, 2006

Down memory lane

I went to see my family today - not something I often do. But the sun was shining, after early showers and the A13, M25 and A12 were all pretty clear. Strangely my family could remember the names of more people in my Junior School photo than I could. Weird! I'm very pleased that so many people are now visiting my blog - even if they can't seem to add comments. I'll find out why that is. And now I'm glued to the infamous Judge John Deed. One thing I do want to start discussing is 'The Archers'. Just because one of the actresses decided to move to New Zealand they decide to go into this really tedious storyline and do we care about the fate of Grey Gables?

4 comments:

tahin said...

"..even if they can't seem to add comments."
Maybe they are shy, that's why:)

ladybird said...

Hi,
i am not shy! so, I am adding my comment..:)
nice blog:)

TryingTimes said...

Goodness me! An Archers fan.

Not wishing to be contentious but I'm afraid I can't agree on the (alleged) wonderfulness of La Snell.

In my eyes she's a foreigner, an interloper, a tourist, barely even a new incomer to Ambridge who - despite the noise she makes - should (like all newcomers to rural life) be held in isolation until her family has lived in the village for at least five generations.

That'll sort the men out from the goats!

laughs...

Steve Middleton said...

Linda Snell is just the sort of irritating person every village needs - to keep people on their toes - especially with the sanctimonious Archers family!