Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Latest books

I'm reading Andre Gide's 'The Vatican Cellars' for my book group.
Today I got the following out of the library:
'Gravedigger' by Joseph Hansen; George Greenfield's 'Rich Dust'; 'Eminent Victorians' by Lytton Strachey; a biography of Michael Collins, written by Tim Pat Coogan, a translation of the book by Vladimir Jokanovic called 'Made in Yugoslavia', 'The Queer Commando' by Paul Mann, and 'The Occupation' a book by Guy Walters.
And - I have so many other books unread on my shelves.
I've also become a member of the Greenwich Picture House - so I'll be going to even more films from now onwards.

2 comments:

ladybird said...

Hello Steve,

I've addd a post to invite people living in London to a programme about our prophet..I just wanted to let you know about it..if you are interested you are welcome to attend the exhibition, but please let me know, so I can arrange booking for you..

Thanx

ladybird said...

Sorry for the keyboard mistake on the first sentence..

It was suppose to be "I've added a new post in my blog"