Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome 700 visitors

As my profile visitor count hit over 700 - welcome everyone. Any suggestions for the topic of the day?
It is now almost 8pm and I'm have watching a programme about a group of villagers buying a peel of bells for their Church. When I was in primary school I was part of a group of handbell ringers - and that was exciting, challenging and satisfying. I've always fancied the idea of ringing full size bells, but I have this problem, - I'm not a believer! Maybe I should form a troop of heathen campanologists.
This cold weather isn't helping my health. It isn't helped by having to work this morning (usually I work afternoons) and then I had to go for physiotherapy this afternoon. I missed two nebulising sessions, and rushed my eating. I have to have regular meals or else I get so very tired.
They are now ringing the eight bells on the TV - wonderful, and oh so English!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was in a handbell choir. Fun times that was. I had to quit though because my schedule got far too crazy.

Steve Middleton said...

Thanks for visiting Ashley!
Ah - the bells, the bells!