Wednesday, October 03, 2007

YouGov Surveys

I'm recruiting people to join the YouGov Panel. YouGov is a polling organisation used by the national media to assess social trends, brand awareness, and voting intentions. Click on the link
http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=556227&jID=3&sID=1
to join! Oh yes - you get paid for doing the surveys too. You get offered surveys on a regular basis and get paid for each one, or get entered into prize draws. Once your account has £50 they credit it to your bank account. Can't be bad!

2 comments:

Dom said...

Just a quick note to say Thanks for stopping by my blog a couple of months ago & leaving a comment- sorry for the late response.

I can't claim to have read everything on your blog, but I've liked the bits I've seen, it's good to see someone genuinley hitting their blogging stride as such - long may it continue.

Steve Middleton said...

Always pleased to receive visitors!