Sunday, August 20, 2006

Passenger Choice

There is a report in today's London press that on a flight from Malaga to Manchester the passengers refused to fly until two 'Arab looking' men were ejected. These two men were clearly terrorists because 'they were talking in a foreign language'. Obviously Ali Desai is right - the UK has invented a new offence : 'Travelling whilst Asian'.
Made me think of a list of people I'd like to exclude from planes:
Anyone who starts a conversation with 'I'm not a racist but you must agree...'
Fat people taking up part of my seat
People who insist on reclining their seat when I'm trying to use the table.
All children (especially babies who scream)
People who spread their newspapers across me.
Anyone sitting next to me
Any others you'd like to add?

No comments: